Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Call to Artists Florida

hello fellow artist! I am throwing a book party for a good friend of mine on may 14 (sent you an invite) we were thinking about having a bit of friendly art competition. her book is poems How Like Foreign Objects and we are asking local artists to take a poem and do their representation of the words through your own ar...t... please say you will like to be involved and get back to me so I can shoot you a few poems to choose from. I plan on making this well covered so it will be good exposure and you will be able to put a price tag on the art the gallery will be taking a very small percentage. I would need the art by may 12 at the latest!!! peace and light.

karibtattoos@gmail.com
9417577030
kb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...