Whether you've shown one piece, had your own solo show, or shown work in your studio -- all artwork shown in Denver's Art District on Santa Fe during 2010 is eligible! That includes the District's side streets, too, of course!
This special juried show is designed to acknowledge the variety and quality of art being created and shown in Denver's Art District on Santa Fe Drive! We're accepting work in all mediums.
Juror: Michael Paglia - Art critic, Westword and Art Ltd. magazine
The exhibition runs for two full months this year: November 19 - January 16 at the eventgallery 910Arts at 910 Santa Fe Drive in Denver.
Artists accepted into the show will receive 2 complimentary passes to the Opening Reception on Third Friday, Nov. 19.
Extended Exhibition! This year’s exhibition will be up for two months, and will include First Friday Art Walks on Dec. 3 and January 7, as well as Third Friday Collector Preview nights on November 19 (Opening Gala) and December 17.
- Nov. 6 - Deadline for submissions 12 noon
- Nov. 10 - Notify artists of acceptance status
- Nov. 16 (Tuesday) - Artists deliver work to EventGallery 910 Arts between 11 am – 6pm.
- Nov. 19 (Third Friday) - Opening Gala and Awards Ceremony
- Jan. 17 - 18 - Artists pick up work 9 - 5 Monday or 9 - 2 Tuesday.
- You may nominate in the following categories, and only one ballot per person will be counted:
- Best Solo Show by Colorado Artist
- Best Solo Show by National Artist
- Best Curated Show
- Best Gallery
- Best Studio Artist
- Best Street Artist
- All nominations must pertain to work shown in the Art District on Santa Fe during 2010.
- Nominations are due by Monday, Nov. 8, 12 noon. Nominations can be made at www.artdistrictbest.eventbrite.com.
Art District Best of 2010 Exhibition and Awards Gala is proudly presented by Dana Cain Events