Friday, June 18, 2010

Art Spa???


Between You and Brett Dyer
Brett Dyer June 18 at 12:02pm
So, have you ever heard of any fat camps that are also colonies for artists? I really need something like that! A place where I focus on healthy activity and making art, but they would have to allow wine and smokes...hahaha Where is my utopia?
SOnia Semone June 18 at 12:04pm
Dookie-- when you figure that out please let me know. The artist zen camp-- cigs and booze-- no food-no shoes
Brett Dyer June 18 at 12:10pm
Hahaha... maybe I should buy some acreage and start my own. Brisk morning walk/jog & yoga/meditaion- coffee, cig, and fruit breakfast, art time, salad bar lunch and brown bag talk, more art time, culinary art dinner(500 cal or less) compeition (like Iron Chef) happy hour/critique, collaborative art & party time, night cap, lights out by2am.

Would you attend?
SOnia Semone June 18 at 12:12pm
Hell Yes-- This is awesome-- I really think this could work! We also need daily massage to rid our bodies of toxins.
Brett Dyer June 18 at 12:20pm
True! maybe after the cig and coffee breakfast have a swimming/spa experience with hot and cold treatments and massages! That would also be nice to clear the mind before painting again! Good thinkin!
SOnia Semone June 18 at 12:21pm
Im in-- Can I post this Convo on ArtHash-- it is funny
Brett Dyer June 18 at 12:23pm
Go for it maybe we can find investors! Haha.... Next summer I seriously want to do something like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...