Saturday, June 5, 2010

Artist Opportunity – Show Opportunity at The Atrium Gallery, Fort Worth


Art friends, let me know if you would be interested in showcasing your art with me at The Atrium Gallery, in Fort Worth.

The show would hang from June 28 - the 3rd week of July.

For the past 4 years, I have been given the opportunity to show my art work in this fabulous location,

-----> right across from the Amon Carter on Camp Bowie, THE HEART OF THE CULTURAL ARTS DISTRICT!

The sweet part is I am allowed to bring in other professional & emerging artist from our area.

Let me know if you are interested by sending me 3 good examples of art work you would like to hang.

Plus your contact info.

There will be a big reception night for all artist and friends.

Each year we have a great turnout, plus the building used used daily for a broad range of Ft Worth community events.

This means people of walks of life see your work as they come to the variety of events held in the Atrium Gallery space.

Let me hear from you soon.

I am working out the details right now.

(Sorry if you receive this more than once)

The photo below shows a view of some of the walls in this galley.

janie@Cavendercreations.com

817-975-0009

www.CavenderCreations.com

Our gift for DESIGN is not our specialty... it is our passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...