Saturday, June 19, 2010

Labels

So yesterday I made labels for my show that's coming up. It took awhile just to name the damn paintings and then some more time to perfectly make my labels in photoshop. Ok, I'm a little OCD, but hell I am an artist right... Then I woke up this morning with a thought on the tip of my mind-- I think I forgot to put pricing on my labels. Hell Basket, I did forget to put the pricing on. So now I am sitting here at the computer, listening to Ozzy, doing everything but making labels.

I don't want to make labels. I want to paint. I don't want to sell art, I mean I do, but I want someone else to do it for me. I just want to paint.

Anyway you get the general idea.

Hope you all are having an artful and productive weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...